We are very excited about our main product BioLNG, it is a carbon negative replacement fuel at the cutting edge of new technology. It is a treasure that we want to share with the world. It can be used in many industrial applications to generate power and heat. The European union recognize BioLNG as one of the fuels that will be used to decarbonize the transport industry as already complies with 2050 GHG targets. Energy analysts predict that our energy demand will double from now until 2050. BioLNG will form a key part of the energy mix to growing a green economy while reversing the effects of climate change. The industrial potential is huge.
What is BioLNG?
- Bio-Organic based, L-liquid, NG-Natural Gas, also known as Liquified Biomethane
- It is biomethane gas in a liquid cryogenic state at -162°C
What is BioLNG and what makes it so special?
The following attributes that make it a very attractive fuel for the future:
- It is a carbon negative replacement fuel for Coal, Petrol, Diesel, Jet fuel, Paraffine and LPG and it is cheaper to produce.
- It already complies with 2050 GHG Emission targets
- It is a Dependable, Storable and Transportable source of Renewable Energy unlike Solar and Wind which is intermittent.
- Very Safe, cannot burn in liquid state, lighter than air
- Non-Toxic, Non-Corrosive, Odorless
- Very high Energy content 55MJ/kg compared to Petrol at 43MJ/kg and Diesel at 46MJ/kg, meaning less fuel to do the same work.
- Light hydrocarbon fuel which extends engine service intervals up to 18 times compared to a heavy hydrocarbon fuel like Diesel.
- 210kg of BioLNG gives a 40t truck a range of 1000km, an electric truck will have to carry 4.3t of the best batteries available to get the same range.
- The BioLNG truck can be refilled in 15min whereas the electric truck will have to charge overnight.
- Carbon Tax Rebates on the use of renewable fuels
All these attributes make it a very valuable premium fuel of the future.
Our production process is a zero-waste process, all the material exiting the anaerobic process will be reproduced in a useful by-product. It includes the following:
- Liquid CO2
- Palletized Organic Fertilizers
- Liquid Organic Fertilizers
- Animal Feed
- Packaging materials
- Celluloses Nanofiber